Provides the possibility of previewing the product cover in real time or rendered format.
There is not too much option for creating custom boxes. Also, the function of the built in image editor is comparable only to Windows Paint.
The Bottom Line
If you are into easy step by step eCover design software, without the hassle of having to use Photoshop, this would be the software to choose. This software however, is somewhat rigid in terms of custom functions.
- Ability to create a standard box, ebook cover, thin box, wide box, custom box, CD/DVD Case, ebook, spiral notebook, wide spiral notebook, box with 2 books, Box with 3 books, Box with 4 books, magazine
- Improved camera rotation / movement(compared to previous version). Now users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the eCover
- Improved light source rotation / movement(compared to previous version). Now users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the eCover
- Ability to select between speed and quality
- Ability to specify the light color, which will affect the look of the eCover
- Ability to show the X, Y, Z axes, which helps to a better positioning of the light source and camera
- Multi language support: English, French, German, Brazilian, Russian, Romanian, Japanese